DELICIOUS CALORIE CONSCIOUS MENU
Prepared by experienced chefs, our Spa Cuisine is a sensible approach to nutrition. As an American Plan Spa, The Oaks provides a well-rounded, portion conscious food plan that consists of three meals, snacks and beverages. The varied menus are balanced, low in salt and sugar, with special attention to good fats needed to fuel an active mind and body. Our meals are inspired by an abundance of fresh vegetables and fruits, whole grains, nuts, seeds and lean protein featuring wild fish and poultry – all without a touch of additional salt or refined sugar used in the preparation.
TYPICAL MENU FOR A DAY AT THE OAKS:
- 7:45 – 9:15 Breakfast (200 Calories) Freshly Baked Muffin, Fresh Fruit
- 10:45-11:15 Broth Break (15 Calories) High Potassium Vegetable Broth
- 12:00- 1:00 Lunch (350 Calories) Soup, Entree Salad, Fresh Fruit
- 2:45 Veggie Break (20 Calories) Assorted Raw Vegetables and Dips
- 4:45 Beverage Break (50 Calorie)
- 6:00 – 7:00 Dinner (350 Calories) Salad; Seafood, Vegetarian, or Poultry Entree; Kiwi Glazed Cheesecake; Gourmet Flavored Dessert Coffee (water processed decaffeinated)
- 8:15 – 8:30 Evening Snack (25+ Calories) Popcorn or Cooking Demo sample
Beverages: Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Tea, Herbal Teas, Lemon Water. Available at all meals and at the bar in the Libbey Lounge.
RECIPES can be found on our Blog page.